Part of our Virtual Workshops Pilot Project – this workshop is being delivered virtually via Zoom to allow participants to join in from the comfort of their own homes. The Zoom meeting link will be sent to participants the week before the workshop. Please note that this workshop is aimed at makers and creative small business owners. Space is limited to 10 participants.
Introduction to Content Marketing for Makers
Introduction to Content Marketing for Makers is designed for makers who want to bring in customers to their business using content marketing. Maybe you are creating content such as blogs or social media posts on the fly, or perhaps you haven’t started creating content yet, as you’re not quite sure what to say.
This workshop will help you understand:
- What content marketing is and why it is useful
- How it can help you attract new customers
- How to generate lots of suitable ideas for your content
- How to collate these ideas into a calendar format
- How to make the content writing process easy
- One 90 minute live online Zoom workshop
- A two week break to formulate your draft calendar
- One 60 minute follow up Zoom meeting for feedback on your plan
Date: 23 June 2020
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Workshop Fee: £25 – Click here to book your space
Jo Milmine is a training management and operations specialist who provides coaching and consultancy for overwhelmed solo business owners taking the first steps into managing staff. Jo specialises in helping creative business owners introduce systems and structures into their business to help them stay organised and sane, without crushing their creative processes. Host of the multi-award winning Shinybees podcast, Jo makes podcasting easy for everyone, and has helped dozens of podcasters launch and grow their own shows.