Our annual Christmas fair is on the 11 and 12 December 2020
10am – 9pm
Join us for the Maltings annual Christmas Fair. Full of festive cheer, the socially distanced marketplace will feature 70 stallholders unique to each day. Specialising in handmade gifts and crafts, and delicious food and beverages. Open for late night shopping both evenings.
Please note there are over 70 different exhibitors on both days, so be sure to book a ticket for each day!
Book tickets Tickets must be booked in advance for timed hourly slots £1 (Under 5’s free)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in exhibiting at the Christmas fair.
What we’re doing to keep you safe at our craft events:
- Mandatory advanced ticketing with timed entry to the festival to control visitor numbers
- One-way system throughout the building and exhibitors
- Social distancing between exhibitors and reduced number of exhibitors in rooms for additional space
- Frequent cleaning throughout the building
- Hand sanitiser on entry and at various points around the building
- Face coverings will be required
- Reduced seating in the cafe and throughout the building
- Takeaway only from our foyer bar